Please Speak Up Today—
Say "Yes" by emailing
Your City Commissioners Today
Want to get ALL the details?
Embracing The Spirit Of Helena
Growing In The Right Direction
Westside Woods Vision
- Provide much-needed housing in our town
- Provide a variety of housing for different income levels
- Designed to be safe and aesthetically pleasing
- Improve the roads in the neighborhood by adding gutters, curbs, and sidewalks
- Includes added safety features to the school area
- Provide hundreds of jobs and revenue for the community
- Includes a mile and a half of public art trail that connects to the Mount Helena trail system
- Provide a flow of children to the local schools
- Provides fire mitigation, fire hydrants, and street lights
- Supports and includes open space
- Provide tax base for more city improvements and maintenance
- Responsible development that is committed to respecting Helena and the environment
Interested In Living In Westside Woods?
If you are interested in buying a lot in Westside Woods please join our list below. We will reach out to you when we have more information.
In the meantime, are you aware of our Heron Creek community? It offers trails, ponds, green space, and access to nearby public lands, also–it’s what we are all about!
Want to learn more?
The Westside Woods Nitty Gritty
A Proposed Solution—
Montana's Housing Crisis
Is To Offer A Variety Of Home Styles & Prices
we've worked tirelessly—
To Embrace The Helena Lifestyle
- Land Conservationists
- City staff
- Traffic experts
- Neighborhood design consultants
What Our Clients Say
The subdivision (Heron Creek) is well planned with a unique design, beautiful homes, and ample open space and trails that make living here a joy.Spence and Lisa Van MeterHeron Creek homeowners
You have been so wonderful in the process of us being able to acquire this lovely home. You and Ron are terrific to work with.Heron Creek homeowners
It was a great fit to go hand in hand with partners like Sussex Construction who go above and beyond in the community to make Helena a better place.James JohnstonQueen City Football
Thank you for your patience during the design process and meeting with us frequently to ensure we got our project just right!Sussex Homeowner